Sunday, May 18, 2008

2008 Reasons to Celebrate

I had a big weekend full of celebrations and fun. My brother graduated from high school this weekend. It makes me feel old, but I know he is excited to move forward in life and head off to college. His commencement was on Friday night. The family was out late as it started at 7:30 p.m. with all of the regala, and then reading off 850 names of the graduates. We went for dinner when it was all over and passed out gifts and took photographs.
Graduation!
I got to see my godson this weekend too, and attend another party for a 40th birthday. Ive missed out on greek food in the last several months, so enjoying lamb chops, souvlaki, tyropita, greek salad, and lots of wine. There were string lights, greek dancing, and good times. Ive missed everyone since Ive been trying to finish up with school and what not. It was nice to get home for a bit. My godson and I got to go for ice cream and incredible pizza for a weekend of fun. My good friend in Tulsa also went along. It was a long weekend, but lots of fun too.

No comments: