Sunday, November 11, 2007

What Day Is It?!

What Day Is It?!

Every year we make a commitment - 365 days to the almighty calendar. So this year I am starting my annual calendar search a bit early.
Who keeps a calendar these days, you ask? Well I am one of those traditional types when it comes to calendars.

I like to write things down. If I write them down, I remember to consult the calendar more often than I would if I were just typing things in, or using a PDA. And I dont think you can color code things on a PDA, at least not the last time I checked. If you know me personally, you know that I have a gel pen obsession (and have even been questioned about it by airport TSA officials because of the extent of my gel pen collection...)

So here are my top picks for gel pens, wall calendars and engagement diaries for 2008. Ive got some choices to make this year.

See more of my What Day Is It?! list at ThisNext.


No comments: