Monday, May 07, 2007

Rained Out

So our ballpark outing was rained out today (even though the sunshine came out a little past noon too). I was totally bummed. I was looking forward to a day at the ballpark listening to the music and drinking beer and not using a single brain cell. Ah well. It will be rescheduled for another day... and hopefully soon. I did however get to see Grey's Anatomy tonight. I'm all caught up. I watched 4 episodes (including this past weeks 2 hour special) all in less than 3.5 hours. I love DVR and fast forwarding all of those annoying car commercials... Tomorrow night it will be Desperate Housewives and the Tudors. Time for bed now, good night.

By the way, Oprah is on now, and Chris Angel is a guest. Ive never really known much about him, but he seems pretty cool and down to earth even though he is a magician. Very humble and well mannered. Ok time for bed, Night.

No comments: