Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Academic Hussy

I get to brag tonight, because I went to my class to take an exam and left with a 61/60 on my test...yay! I expected to do well, but didnt know I was going to totally ace it and then some! It was my teaching adults course, about instructional design. Fascinating stuff I have to say.
Im working on my thesis tonight and tomorrow night so I will have something for my meeting on Friday. I do need to figure a few things out before I talk with my advisor. Overall though, a couple of weeks of hard work, and maybe next week I can actually get some sleep during the night.

The weather is beginning to turn "nice" meaning warm days and cool evenings. Spring is just around the corner, and time for capris and 3/4 lenth tops. Today the weather was fabulous and it smelled fresh.
Anyway thats my babble for today. Im happy about it, and feel that I have secured my A for the semester, in one course at least. Still Thesis and another weekend class coming up! Gotta go and get busy now.

1 comment:

gina said...

Hi! Thanks for the link! Your blog is too cute! I am adding you to my blogroll right now.

Congrats on the test. I am so impressed you are working on your thesis. I am just trying to finish my bachelors. I am all about interior design! I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Have a great week!
Gina