Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Its the Day Before the Day Before Thanksgiving

Today Im at work, and it feels like the day before the day before thanksgiving. I keep forgetting that I have a presentation tonight. I had to bring my cupcakes into the office today, and put a post-it on them "Please do not touch" (these aren't for you). Thats ok, I put them off to the side, but just wanted to let anyone who might be curious as to what is in the big brown box is not to touch. Thats ok, no one said a thing about them, I guess they figured it was product samples or something. Fine by me. Its just turned 5 p.m. and class begins at 7:30 p.m. I dont really have alot of work to do before my vacation starts at appropriately 12:00 a.m. tonight. I plan to stay up late and have a margarita, just for the hell of it.

No comments: