Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Procrastination 101

Ok so Im supposed to be compiling my thesis proposal components into my paper to take with me friday for a casual meeting. I wanted to have dinner tomorrow night with my friends... Maybe I can still pull it together before midnight. I got home from work late though, had a turkey and swiss sandwhich, and then took Tula for a walk in her new stroller. She loves it. We went to go see my sister and Tula's cousins, Cassia and Calyx.

My pumpkin soup bowls have arrived, so I need to open them up and make sure they made it through the email ok :)

My big meeting for my thesis proposal is next friday. I will certainly be very prepared at that time, and again, glad that we have Monday off work.

OK, its 9:30 p.m. now - I will get busy :)

-Ciao.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Hello from Seattle.