Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Monday... Monday... Monday...

Technically Monday is over now, but its still going on for me. I had italian cream cake gone bad today, so I had to start all over at about 10:45 p.m. The new one just finished baking and it is cooling now.

I really enjoy baking and I do it when I get stressed out, but there are just some days when I dont want to bake, and then I get stressed out because everything doesnt quite turn out just right.

Thats ok though. Today was an official holiday at the office. I slept in - my phone kept ringing and ringing. Its like when people know your off - they just call and call and call. I know its my own fault for not turning off the phone but still. I did work on my thesis today. I also worked on a paper due tomorrow too. Still nothing is "done" but its all well on its way to completion.

I want to be ready for my meeting by Wednesday because the Heart concert is on Thursday!!!

No comments: