Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Triple Tuesday

Ive had dibs into all of my work and businesses already today and its not even 5 p.m. yet. Holy cow.

I brought my completed italian cream cake to work this morning - woke up late even, because you know I had one that wouldnt cook last night so I had to throw it out and start over. So I didnt quite get to bed until about 3 a.m.

The only perks to this was that Single White Female was on television, so it kept me awake enough so that I could finish the cake up. Sadly enough though, the cake that I brought today wont be celebrated and eaten until tomorrow. Thats ok, I have class tonight so I can restfully go home and begin chugging away again at my Thesis.

I had lunch today with a couple of product reps I know - and that went well. Ive been pushing my home business for the holidays... Got lots of orders now so Im ready to sail into it. My holiday fever is still on. I want to pull out my christmas tree from the attic. Yes its fake, but I dont want to be a tree killer. Maybe there are paper and wood particles in it, but still - the tree was already dead and Im not purposely killing another this year.

Ive still got to finish up my paper for this evening - I can surely do that after work today though. Lots of stuff going on this week and looking forward to the weekend with great happiness for my best friend, L as she is getting married. I cannot wait to see what she has done, but I know it will be gorgeous.

No comments: