Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Leaves are Starting to Change Color

It is yet Sunday once again...
This week has gone by so slowly, yet so fast. It doesnt feel like I have done anything this week, but in reality, Ive done more than during most weeks.
I visited Michigan for work on Monday - the weather was cool and crisp in the 60 degree range. It was perfect. I traveled the 5 mile Macinaw bridge - was quite exciting. The water from the lakes were blue and restless.
I returned in the early evening on Wednesday. If I would have known ahead of time that I was not going to be allowed on the plane due to it being "over the weight limit" then I would have certainly slept in. I did get a free roundtrip ticket to use at anytime from the airline for the inconvenience of it all.
Our offices at work moved downstairs into our new space on Friday. I think that everything looks great. I will have to get a photograph to post here in the coming week, because it is a truly great and functional looking space. Very colorful and hip I might add.
Im not looking forward to leaving the house this afternoon for my lab monitor position. I would prefer to stay at home in my pajamas all day with the windows open.
My cat Tula loves the windows open. She hardly leaves the front window ledge.

1 comment:

MINNIE said...

Oh boy!! I hardly wait to see those leaves changing into the coloful!!! Love it!

MINNIE