Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cup Cake Lady

It becomes apparent to me now that I must feed my coworkers a little too much cake and a little too often. I like doing though, but also it comes with a price and a label. "Cup Cake Lady" it is.

There is a very nice man in my office who is an architect and has done some illustration work for a very long time.

When I came into the office this morning, he gave this drawing to me, which was on the envelope of a birthday card addressed from the office crew.

I can't help but smile when I look at it. All of the cupcakes, even a spatula. Glasses, and topped off with a wonder woman cape and a tiara. I guess he knows me well.

Inside of the envelope, this cute card with this cute little girl on it with a cupcake. "Feeling this age forever..."
inside: "priceless! Happy Birthday!"

Along with everything else, a lovely chocolate cake showed up. That I didn't have to bake. ha!

Birthday Cake

No comments: