Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spots of Blue


For some reason, everyone around me is having babies. The last baby spurt occurred with several I work with in circa 2006-2007. Now, there is another crop coming through. I can't even count on one hand all of the people I know who are giving birth this year.

To celebrate, a baby shower was at hand today. The theme was baby blue, and giraffes. I baked a delightful cake and cupcakes for the event. I have never decorated an animal print cake, so this was the first, and I believe it was successful. It tasted good, too!

For the mom to be, I purchased a few things from her registry at Target. I was excited that this particular item was available for purchase: The yellow hooded duck towel, as it is simply too cute. Also a few little things to go along with bath time. There was quite a showing at the shower today too, I am excited that she received lots of fun things to be used when baby Aiden arrives.

Giraffe Cake for Baby Shower

No comments: