Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Pumpkin Loft House

I am very excited for Halloween this year. I plan to bake lots of sugar cookies, cupcakes, and perhaps some pumpkin pie. I will worry about it this weekend when I can have baking A.D.H.D. I have started the harvest season off right by carving a pumpkin and making a halloween costume. There was a pumpkin carving contest last night at a furniture and design sales office. There were lots of very cool pumpkins - I should have taken a photograph of all of them, but for some reason I got side tracked and didnt get to it. There were lots of people dressed up in costume too, a flapper, a witch, a darling container of morton salt. And then there was me. Ill give you a hint: shiny pink satin fabric.
Here is my pumpkin that I carved out and dug deep for old model building tools from architecture school. It was fun to make anyhow and it has made a great conversation piece on my desk at work.


My Pumpkin Loft House

Pumpkin Interior

The Stair

No comments: