Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Thirty-something Trail of Events...

Today I arrived at work and it all began, a stack of fabulousness emerged:

8:22 a.m. - arrived at work to find this fabulousness waiting for me on my desk:

8:22 a.m.

It is a fiesta non slip mixing bowl filled with some cupcake shaped dessert plates, pink kitchen gloves, a pink ice cream scoop, and a pink cup a cake. A small last touch is the New York City Girl Mints "Stiletto Girl" with "I do everything better in heels" Too cute. I love it.

8:37 a.m. - next up Erin came down with this cute polka dot bag with "Happy Birthday" on it. Inside was the fabulous gold bag. I think I even have a fabulous pair of shoes to go along with so its very cool.

8:37 a.m.

4:32 p.m. - the flowers came from Mom and Dad. They are so pretty!

4:32 p.m.
And tonight we went to dinner at Shogun, a local Hibachi Grill restaurant. Our chef was fabulous. He made each guest around the table catch a ball of rice in an open mouth as he chucked it off of his spatula. I am blessed to have my friends and family, and excited about my birthday gift card to Williams Sonoma!!!

No comments: