Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Speechless

Wow so much has happend over the last week. Happy Memorial Day to everyone out there - I know it is a bit late, but hey. Tell someone this week that you appreciate them, especially any military personnel. I read today in the news that Cindy Sheehan has given up her protesting and has told the people "It is up to you now". I understand her feeling completely. Trying to get a point across when only a few actually step up and show that they care. It is like being speechless, wanting to scream when only silence lingers at your tongue. I have nothing to say really. My brain is on vacation now that school is out. All I want to do is go shopping. I cant exactly do that now, Ive got pregnant friends to take care of, and friends who just gave birth. All of this baby stuff that everyone around me is dealing with is stressing me out really. It is all happening so fast and it is all exciting, and I am really excited for all of the new parents. Ok enough for now. Except, check out the Alvar Aalto designed furniture for kids.

No comments: