Wednesday, January 17, 2007

To Be A Fly on the Wall

Last night I came home from work to a very interesting sight. The television cabinet in the bedroom wasnt quite right. I checked the doors and windows, and everything was locked so there wasnt anyone in the house, except for Tula. It took me a moment to figure out just what must have happend. It took me a moment to take it all in, and then I realized and immediately broke out into a hearty laugh and ran for the camera.

And OK, before you judge on my housekeeping, I immediately went out this evening and purchased a new swiffer duster. I dusted a couple of weeks ago, and in my defense, televisions attract dust. As you will notice, there is a large spot down the center of the television. If only I could have been a fly on the wall to witness what actually happend here, because you can see where Tula obviously tried to jump and missed, and you can see where her tail must have slapped the television screen. I couldnt help laughing for an hour. Im picturing the road runner cartoons where Wiley Coyote smacks into the side of a tall mountain plateau, and then slides down.


Oh Tula, you never cease to amaze me or make me laugh.

No comments: