Thursday, October 12, 2006

I "Heart" Thursday - pun intended

Tonight was fabulous. Totally made up for all of the other crap that has gone on this week. sigh...

My sister and I strolled down to see heart in concert. It was super fabulous. They opened with Magic Man, and closed with a new song from their new album that is coming out soon. I got some fairly good shots from my camera phone, so Ill see if I can get them uploaded here. I was in the 4th row center afterall... It was a great show full of eye candy. Nancy Wilson was hot with her little guitars... she rocks. She is like fifty something and seems to have all of the energy in the world it seems. Overall it was superb.

Well off to bed now, its late - and after all I do have a thesis proposal meeting tomorrow, at 1:00 p.m. Wish me luck.

No comments: