Monday, June 05, 2006

Total Slacker.

Ok so Ive been bad about posting regularly. Truth is Ive been out and about galavanting through choice states for work. I just got back from San Antonio, TX among other shopping excursions on the way back. Although I had a fabulous time, I missed my baby Tula so much.

I must mention my fabulous new West Elm Chairs I picked up at the pottery barn outlet store in San Marcos. They were like 75% off. Now that is a great bargain shopping feat.

I saw the Alamo while in San Antonio, TX. It was very interesting, Im excited though to see a piece of history so well taken care of and preserved. I know it was completed after the battle, but still. It was a great visiting place and well kept.


The river walk was quite fascinating too if I may say so myself.

Just before heading home, I stopped off at Ikea with my good friend M. We had a marvelous time. I got some floating shelves which Ive been eyeing for awhile, as well as some hanging plant baskets for the back yard to go on the pergola that Ive been planning in my head for some time. Maybe that will be an end of the summer project as things are going right now. I also got Tula a stuffed octopus from the kids section, you know because she is my baby. :)

Now off to bed for another long week of work.

No comments: