Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Belated Halloweekend

I always look forward to Halloween each year - the fun costumes, fun baking projects, and carved pumpkins. This year, I kinda went with last year's costume a bit, nothing new or spectacular by any means because I knew I was not going to celebrate much at the office. I did however get my bake on and whipped up some yummy cupcakes made to look like candy corn. They were a big hit indeed.

Halloween Bakes

One thing I love about Halloween is seeing all of the pets dressed up. Yes some are hating life, yet some embrace the attention and ooh's and aah's. This year, Tula had a pink wig. No, I didnt leave it on her all evening, just long enough to get a few laughs and a few photographs.

Sweet Tula
Hope you had a great Halloween and weekend to follow through.

No comments: